Archives June 1, 2012 12:00 am
- Summer Reminders: With summer now upon us, please review some of the following clean up items on your lot:
- Moss Removal: Many times in our climate, moss will begin to grow on your roofs, walkways and/or driveway. You may want to hire a professional to treat the roof so that the moss does not get out of hand.
- Gutter Cleaning: Please check your gutters for any cleaning needs inside and out.
- Wood Fence Painting/Staining: Please inspect your wood fencing for any possible painting that needs to be scheduled.
- Rear Yard Landscaping: Please begin mowing and weeding in your rear yard so that your lot remains in good order.
- Looking for a fun pastime? There are many great events and programs at the Wilsonville Public Library. Check out their website for more information.
- Keep trash cans and recycle bins out of view. Please remember that trash and recycle containers should only be placed out on the regularly scheduled trash pick-up day.
- Thinking of making some exterior improvements? Remember, any changes or additions to the exterior of your property must be approved by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC). The ARC form may be found on The Management Trust – Northwest website. When you apply to the ARC for any changes (before starting any structural or landscape improvement), be sure to include the plans and specifications showing (if applicable) the nature, shape, heights, materials, colors, and proposed location of the improvement. Remember that you must have your project approved in writing by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) before beginning work. Note that an ARC application must also be submitted if you want to install a satellite dish.